Thursday, March 25, 2010

The little ones

They are watching Tv as they  take turns holding Roc.  It melts my heart to know they all love eachother so much. Some days it is entirely smothering, but I know they mean well. They have displayed very little jealousy since he has been born.  I love all my kiddos so much. I am so excited for spring break to be here!! My goal is to get a photo of all my 6 kiddos together. Should be fun.   I will be tryiing very hard to stay off this computer except for very breif moments,  I am going to take advantage of every moment I can spend with them all!!!!  Again I am so blessed. I am the Richest woman in the world to have this babies. Thank you Jesus for trusting me with them!!  I am trying to do the best I can to raise them all in a loving way so they learn to trust you and serve you with all of their hearts. You will lead them down the right paths. Continue Turning me into the wife and Mother you want me to be.  Thank you Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment