Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost friday

this is just a quick selfie for flickr and I shared 10 things about me.
My little man..I love his feet!!
Wow I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. I really do feel the older i get the faster time flies. i realize how important it is to live every moment like the last. And make God a part of everything. WEll For my paralle vision Group this weeks word was Free. Here is my photo/photos for that!

cant believe how well my boys are playing together today. I am the luckiest momma on the planet, still somedays wish for a little girl, i didn't share, but God knows why he gave me another boy. Don't get me wrong I love him with my whole heart . Roc is my awesome amazing blessing. Just hoped for pink and dresses and tutu's. But I am blessed with my sweet boys!! They are all so awesome in there own ways. And the 1 princess, maybe she just needed to be the princess. Well just wanted to at least get something posted. I just never have enough time to write all I would and photograph all I should. I am tired today and thinking a quick nap before its time to pick kids up and more craziness. God Bless. He is Good to me!!!~ A little remeinder from my new flickr friend Clive.

No comments:

Post a Comment