Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 months old

Where does the time go.  My baby is 3 months old already! I can't believe it. I feel like I blinked and he changed. crazy isn't it.  Wow a mothers heart.  Sometimes i feel so alone. I know that this is an important job staying at home and raising my babies and when faced with working i don't really want to because I never wanted to let others raise my babies.   But in some ways I just feel alone, I really don't have many friends, Flickr  friends are about it. so then I waste my day on the computer when I should be cleaning or enjoying my children. I don't know maybe it is partial baby blues and hormones still I just feel like I am in this fog and life is passing my by.  Even on days my hubby says he will be here it seems stuff comes up now I am lonely and sad wanting to leave the house and do something besides sitting here, but what?  I swear the Quad Cities sucks, Its hard to make friends here especially when youkive in kind of a crappy neighborhood, that is reallyj ust kinda scary. Immediate neighbors are great, but its not the safest place. Luckily we fenced our yard in so the kiddos get to play.    Well enough rambling for now.  THis is the start of my photos for his 3 months more to come next week a little late but kids are on Spring break so I will have my helpers and get all 6 of my babies in a photo!!! Have a great day all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment