Monday, January 25, 2010

So in love


It is so hard to explain the love I carry for all of my kids. With number 6 just here for 5 weeks I have been thinking how boring life would be with out them. I know people in my family make jokes about Getting me a doll, because I love my babies so much, but I love them this much as they grow. It angers me!! I don't need a doll. This little man sitting on my lap was prayed for and wanted. He has a purpose for being here!! I just love them all so much. now that is off my chest Moving on...... I just entered a contest for I heart faces I am hoping to start blogging more as to maybe more and more people will see my work and one day soon I might be able to have a business... please if yo see this leave a comment for me. So here is the PHoto. I used it because I love the texture of his hair then I added texture also.

No comments:

Post a Comment