Tuesday, January 26, 2010




My little man on my favorite blanket. It is so soft and snuggly, but its pink giraffe print so with wonderful photoshop i made it have a blue tint. Today I am struggling there is so much to be done and all I can do is cry. I guess its a touch of baby blues. There is so much laundry to fold and an entire house to clean..You would think I could get some help, but I have to have a total melt down with the kids and hubby before that happens. Roc is so beautiful. My heart over flows with love for each one of my children. I just want to be the best mom God has called me to be. My prayer is all my children follow him and have much simpler lives then I had. all caused by my own stupid mistakes, but then I would not be the me I am today....God knew all along.

also came up with a Photo for The word connections for a flickr group called Parallel Vision. It is our wedding rings the bible opened to 1 corinthians 13 and another bible in the background. I feel love god and marriage all Connect together. Without God it is nearly imposssible to make a marriage work. My marriage nearly ended then by the grace of God my hubby has been sober for almost 2 years!!!! We have a real marriage. And to a class at our chruch called C.O.O.L. It is a 12 step recovery program, but works for everything in life, really just draws you closer to God. Thank you God for my life you have given me help me live it everyday the best I can with your help. Help me praise you in all I do ..Even when it's just cleaning the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment